TERMS & CONDITIONS
WINTER 2 2023 COLLECTION FALLS PART OF PRE-ORDERS:
NB***** PLEASE TAKE NOTE - ALL ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN WEDNESDAY THE 28TH OF JUNE AT 19:00 PM AND FRIDAY 7TH OF JULY 12PM WILL FALL UNDER THE PRE-ORDERS FOR THIS WINTER RANGE. ALL PRE-ORDERS FOR THE WINTER RANGE WILL BE SHIPPED OUT ONLY ON MONDAY THE 31ST OF JULY *****
- If Items are ordered and paid in full during the pre order period, we will not be able to refund you after the 7TH JULY 2023 AT 12PM if there is an issue.
- BY CHOOSING A SHIPPING METHOD AND MAKING PAYMENT FOR ANY ITMES IN THE WINTER 2 2023 RANGE YOU THEN ACCEPT THE TERMS ABOVE. ***
PANDA Clothing reserves the right to decline or cancel the fulfilment of your order on the PANDA website. We reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
- Your billing information is incorrect
- Your order is suspected fraudulent
- For any reason, we could not deliver the order to the address that you provided
- In the unlikely event that the item is priced incorrectly on the PANDA website
- The product is not available
- All discount codes must be entered at the time of checkout.
- For our customer’s safety, our software does not allow us to manually apply discount codes or adjust any prices to orders once they are finalised and payment has been accepted.
- Only one discount code can be applied per purchase.
Discounts & Specials
- If you purchase item/s from our website before there is a clearance special, certain percentage special / discount, or black Friday special / discount you will not be able to receive that discount / special after you have made the purchase. You may also not cancel your purchase, repurchase with the discount code and ask for a refund on your first purchase.
- All return requests must submitted within 3 days of receiving shipment. Each item must have the original tags attached and be unworn as well as unwashed.
- All exchanges must be for products of equal or lesser value. If requested items are of greater value than the original product(s) being exchanged, you will be issued a store credit.
- If a product in your order is out of stock, you will automatically be refunded for the purchase price of that item.
- All returns/exchanges must be requested within 3 days of receiving your shipment.
- You will be responsible for paying postage on any returns/exchanges. If you request an exchange. If your item is defective, we will pay for the courier service to collect your item and pay the fee on the return shipping for the new item.
- Please allow 2-3 days from receipt of your goods for the claim to be processed.
- We are not able to accept returns for PANDA products not purchased directly through our website for any reason. We recommend initiating a return with the retailer you purchased them from.
- Orders are generally received within 2-5 business days after date of fulfilment.
- Expected delivery dates may vary during holiday season or public holidays, depending on volume of mail experienced through postal service.
- Duties and taxes are determined by the customs agency within the designated country. Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes will be based on the value of the order and the Tax-free threshold, if it exists, for goods imported into the designated country.
- Payment of any duties and taxes is the responsibility of the recipient, and these clearing fees are to DHL payed before time of delivery. More information can be obtained by contacting your local DHL office. Info is on www.dhl.com
- International shipping expected delivery dates varies depending on the location.
- Orders are generally received within 5-7 business days.
- Shipping dates may vary during holiday season, depending on volume of mail experience through postal service.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.